Paediatric First Aid Training
The best price in Central London. Call now ￼020 7580 3113
Little Ones offer Paediatric First Aid Training in association with First Aid for Schools
- Courses are offered every Saturday at our central London offices in Fitzrovia.
- First Aid For Schools is a Paediatric First Aid Training Organisation, which specialises in courses for nannies, schoolteachers and parents.
- Kitty Sullivan, Director of First Aid For Schools, has over 8 years teaching and Emergency Response experience. She is also a qualified Montessori Directress and mum to an active four-year-old boy.
- The courses are taught using an active participation method in a relaxed and welcoming environment.
- On completion of the course each attendee is awarded with a HSE Paediatric Certificate (valid for 3 years – Ofsted-compliant) and an easy-to-read paediatric manual.
- This course is aimed at those in sole-charge of children; therefore, emphasis is also placed on preventing accidents, not merely treating them.
The full 6-hour course takes place every Saturday and costs £70.50.
If you would like to register to attend the course to become a fully qualified first aider, simply call Little Ones on: ￼020 7580 3113.
Little Ones Paediatric First Aid Training meets Ofsted’s guidelines, and includes the following subject matter:
6-Hour Paediatric First Aid (Essential First Aid for Carers / Nannies / Playscheme Staff)
- The role of the first aider
- Communicating with a casualty
- Contents of first aid kits
- Recording of incidents and accidents
- Assessing the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Unconscious Casualty Management – child and adult
- Cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) – child and adults
- Choking – child and adults
- Wounds or bleeding
- Minor burns & scalds
- Small splinters
We offer the lowest priced paediatric first aid course in Central London for more information call us now on ￼020 7580 3113.
What Nannies and Parents say about our First Aid Course:
“I really liked teachers teaching style. I will remember more from this course than previous courses that I’ve done.”
“The course went very well. It was informative and easy to understand.”
“Kitty did a fabulous job of teaching the first aid course, it was straight forward and comprehensive.”
“The course was extremely interesting. Not boring at all! The teacher is very clear and easy to understand. I really enjoyed the course”