Need a maternity nurse or night nurse at short-notice?
Little Ones Nanny Agency is based in London. We are pleased to offer Maternity Nurse services in London, the UK and Europe – and can provide these services at very short notice for any period of time.
Little Ones work with maternity nurses and night nannies who have years of experience in newborn care.
Luiza Barwood, our maternity nurse consultant, provides new parents with care and consideration in order to aid with the entrance of their new little one/s. Our maternity and night nurses truly help to make your experience even more positive.
Strict vetting procedures for all maternity and night nurses
Maternity and night nannies undergo specialist vetting procedures developed over our many years experience in this industry. Little Ones Nanny Agency set the highest standards for candidates. We provide our candidates and clients a premier service for which we are very proud.
Parent? For a no obligation discussion about your maternity nurse or night nanny options or to view some possible candidates, please contact Little Ones on +44 (0) 207 580 3113 or request a call back online.
What to expect from your maternity or night nurse
- A Maternity nurse is normally employed 24-hours, five to seven days per week, for a period of 1-12 weeks following the birth of your family’s baby.
- Maternity nurses assist the mother in putting the baby into a sleep routine. Where needed, they will assist in nursing. A maternity nurse may bottle feed a baby if this is your wish. They often offer invaluable advice to new parents in how to best care for your new baby.
- A maternity or night nurse can sleep in your baby’s room or separately – this is entirely your decision.
- Maternity nurses may care for older children in your home also. This allows the mother to spend more time with her new baby.
Duties may include (but are not limited to):
- Bottle sterilization
- Bathing your baby
- Sleep routine
- Preparation of the nursery
- Washing your baby’s clothes
Maternity and night nurse rates
Maternity nurses usually earn between £600 to £1200 net per week, depending on experience and the number of days and hours required.
The Little Ones Nanny Agency fee for connecting you with your ideal maternity nurse is £40 plus VAT per day or £100 plus VAT per week. For longer bookings, we offer a negotiated discount.
Little Ones charge £40 for registration of maternity and night nanny positions – this will be discounted from the placement fee.