London Nanny Housekeepers – experienced, professional live in, part time and live out
Little Ones London Nanny Housekeeper Agency specialises in the placement of English speaking and bilingual, multi-skilled nanny housekeepers and nanny-housekeeper-cooks.
Our consultants are trained professionals, we specialise in the placement of nanny housekeepers and nanny-housekeeper-cooks throughout London and the UK.
For more detailed information contact a Little Ones nanny housekeeper consultant.
Why choose Little Ones Nanny Housekeeper Services?
- A multilingual variety of candidates. We are able to offer nanny housekeeper candidates from across the globe including the Philippines, Brazil, Portugal, South America, Spain, France, Malaysia, Australia, Arabic speaking candidates and Japanese.
- Tailored to your needs. Our nanny housekeeper candidates are flexible. We are able to offer candidates who work from 20 hours per week to full time or even 24 hours 6 days per week.
- Specialist vetting procedures. As an established Agency we have developed processes to ensure the most suitable candidates are selected. For more information about vetting procedures, please visit our Parents and Employers section.
What you can expect from your nanny housekeeper:
- Nanny Housekeepers have a ratio between domestic duties and care of the children. This ratio is entirely up to your family and depends on how much focus the children require from their nanny housekeeper.
- Nanny Housekeepers may have cooking/PA and other duties specified by the family. PA duties could include household accounts, dealing with bills, tradesmen, deliveries, etc.
- Our nanny housekeepers are placed in sole-responsibility positions for working parents – or alongside parents.
- Nanny housekeepers may live with a family or live-out and work part-time, or five to six days per week, for 10 to 12 hours per day.
- A nanny housekeeper working alongside a parent may focus on housekeeping and have fewer duties with your children. Their nanny duties may be only required while the parent is otherwise occupied.
- Our nanny housekeepers have a minimum of three years housekeeping, or nanny/housekeeping, experience – verbal reference checks are always undertaken.
- Nanny housekeepers duties may include cooking, laundry, ironing, cleaning, tidying, bathrooms, vacuuming, baby-sitting and more.
Nanny housekeeper salaries
Salaries in London for live-in nanny housekeepers range from £320 to £600 net per week. Overseas expectations are £600 to £900 net per week.
Daily (live-out) nanny housekeepers earn £8 to £15 net per hour and may work between 4 to 12 hours per day.
Nanny housekeepers may drive and be responsible for the school run. For these candidates a higher salary may be expected.
For more information about fees, please read our Terms and Conditions or contact Little Ones Nanny Agency on
+44(0)20 7183 0309 to speak with one of our professional, bilingual and friendly consultants.