Specialist Dutch Nannies
We ensure every Dutch Nanny we place is a safe, seamless and positive addition to the family home. That is why our clients trust us.
We specialise in Dutch Nannies, those experienced with twins, afterschool or live in nannies. Whatever your requirements we are able to find the perfect candidate. Our nanny housekeepers cook, clean and look after pets. Our nannies can even offer holiday, weekends and 24 hour cover.
What we expect from our Dutch Nannies:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience
- Specialise in early language development and education
- Able to educate children in a 2nd language should the family require.
- Highly educated and articulate
- Loyalty, discretion and professionalism
- Police Checked (CRB or Country of origin)
- All candidates undergo in person interview at Little Ones's central London office and are subject to verbal reference checks.
Whatever your needs, we meet every family's requirements, every time.