Little Ones place the very best, hand-picked nannies, nanny housekeepers and housekeepers
We understand how important choosing the right candidate is for you and your family. That is why our superior bespoke service will find the perfect individual to fit all your personal needs. We specialise in multi-skilled, multi-lingual, nanny and housekeeper professionals, working the hours you require.
Little Ones are open the hours which suit you:
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 8pm Saturdays from 10am to 5pm Sundays 3pm to 8pm
Here are some examples of the skills you can request for your Nanny Housekeeper from Little Ones Recruitment Professionals:
- Bi-lingual and Multi-lingual
- Early development & education expertise.
- Cooking and all Housekeeping duties
- Part time, afterschool or full time hours
- Live in or live out
- Weekend or 24 hour cover.
- Multicultural international experience
What we expect from our Nanny Housekeepers:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience
- Specialise in early language development and education
- Should the family require - Able to educate children in a 2nd language.
- Loyalty, discretion and professionalism
- Police Checked (CRB or Country of origin)
- Paediatric First Aid completed within the past 3 years - Little Ones run courses on site every Saturday and Sunday.
- All candidates undergo in person interview at Little Ones central London office and all are subject to verbal reference checks.
- Contact us by phone or email for a confidential conversation to identify your specific needs.
- We source the right people for you and present you with our options
- You select your perfect Nanny!