Housekeepers LondonHousekeepers LondonHousekeepers London
London Housekeeper and Housekeeper-Cooks, Part time, Live in and Full time
- Little Ones Housekeeper department is experienced in placing in part time (as few as 8 hours per week), full time, live in and live out Housekeeper and Housekeeper-Cook placement services in London and throughout the UK.
- Based in Central London, Little Ones interview around 200 Candidates per week. We source our Candidates primarily through referral, and a variety of media resources both online and offline.
- Only 8% of the Candidates interviewed by Little Ones Consultants are selected for interview with our Clients.
- View a select few of our housekeeper candidate profiles here.
Why choose Little Ones Housekeeper Services
- A multilingual variety of candidates. We are able to offer housekeeper candidates from across the globe including England, the Philippines, Brazil, Portugal, South America, Spain, France, Malaysia, Australia, Arabic speaking candidates and Japanese.
- High expectations, superior standard of work. A Little Ones housekeeper must show excellent presentation and discretion. They must provide verbal references from private homes, undergo a DBS (formerly CRB disclosure) or Police Check.
- Tailored to your needs. We provide a candidate selection specific to your hours and skill requirements.
- Specialist vetting procedures. Only 8% of the candidates applying to our agency are accepted. As an established Agency we have developed processes to ensure the most suitable candidates are selected.
To speak personally with a Little Ones Consultant, or to view possible Housekeeping or Nanny Housekeeper candidates please contact Little Ones on +44 (0) 20 7183 0309 or register as through our website. Below are details of what may be expected of a housekeeping candidate:
- A housekeeper may live in your home or live out and work part time or 5 to 6 days per week for 10 to 12 hours per day.
- Housekeepers will have housekeeping experience with verbal references available.
- Housekeeping duties include; cooking for a family or dinner party, laundry, ironing, cleaning silverware, bathrooms, vacuum, mending, shopping, meeting tradesmen and collecting deliveries.
- Salaries in London for live in housekeeping candidates range from £300 to £600 net per week depending on experience and the employers requirements.
- Daily housekeeping candidates earn £9 to £15 net per hour and expect to work between 3 to 10 hours per day.