Spanish speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Hammesmith, London
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Dutch, English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:30
A dynamic family in Hammersmith is looking for a Spanish speaking nanny who could look after their baby in a full time live out position. They ideally need someone who speaks Spanish to help the child learn the language at an early age but they are also open for Dutch speakers.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility, might finish earlier on Friday
- look after the baby
- prepare the child's bottle and homemade food when starting diversification
- take the child to playgroups, activities or for walks outside
- put the child down for naps
- organize age appropriate activities to stimulate the child's development
- keep the house tidy (e.g. sterilise bottles after using, clean after cooking in the kitchen, etc.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. They are looking for someone to start in July.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 hour per hour
Location: Hammersmith NLOID
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J16AF0803