After school Nanny in Islington
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Islington, London
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:00 - 20:00
A proactive and engaging after school nanny is needed by a lovely family based in the Islington area to help take care of their baby and school aged child. They are looking for an experienced nanny with a good level of English who is able to help with homework and organise nice activities for them.
A valid first aid qualification is required for this position and it would be a bonus if the nanny also has a full driving license.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 2 pm to 8 pm (more hours could be offer in the next weeks)
- preparing milk
- organising the children's daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the children
- playing with the children
- taking track of the children's development and updating the parents
- making sure the children are always safe and happy
- maintaining a clean environment for the children
- doing laundry and ironing the children's clothes
The family is looking to hire immediately.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £ 11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant After school Nanny Department
- Position ID J1BDF0904