After school Nanny in Bromley
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Bromley
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 12:15 - 19:15
A family in Bromley, London seeks a reliable after school nanny to help them care for their two school aged children. The after school nanny must have a valid first aid qualification.
Working hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 3 pm to 7:15 pm and Thursday from 12:15 pm to 7:15 pm. Flexibility for ad hoc hours is needed.
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the children
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
The family is looking for someone to start in January.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
Position ID: AFSID
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant After school Nanny Department
- Position ID J0F8BR0812