Spanish speaking Nanny in Chelsea
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Chelsea, London
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Tuesday - Saturday
- Working Hours 12:00 - 19:00
A family in the Chelsea area seeks an engaging Spanish speaking nanny to help them care for their lovely toddler in a full time live out role.
The nanny must be someone who enjoys cooking for the little one. A valid first aid qualification is also essential to this role.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 12 pm to 7 pm, with flexibility for babysitting once or twice a week
- preparing healthy and varied meals for the child
- organising the child’s daily schedule
- changing nappies
- washing and dressing the child
- playing with the child
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the child is always safe
- organising the child’s clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies
The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £14 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J1C512301