Live In International Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type International Nanny
- Location Rabat, Morocco
Salary £800 to £1000 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A lovely family mainly based in Morocco is looking for a qualified nanny to work on a full time live in position and help them in looking after their sweet and active toddler.
The family is looking for someone who can speak French and English. The nanny must hold a childcare qualification and must be happy and flexible to travel. A valid first aid qualification is also essential.
Working hours: 50 hours per week, 2 days off (not always on the weekend)
Accommodation: separate area of the villa
- changing nappies and helping with potty or toilet training
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- creating activities and playdates
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals
- reporting every activity and issue to the parents
- organising the child’s clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies
The nanny must be willing to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £800 to £1000 per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant International Nanny Department
- Position ID J1A752704