Spanish speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location St Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Thursday, Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 17:00
A lovely family in the St Albans area is looking for a Spanish speaking live out part time nanny to help them with their baby.
They are looking for an experienced Spanish speaking nanny who speaks good level of English as well and has experience with babies and toddlers. The nanny must also have a valid first aid qualification.
Working hours: Thursday and Friday, about 16 hours per week
- preparing milk
- organising the child’s daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the child
- playing with the child
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
- maintaining a clean environment for the child
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
The ideal start date for this position is between mid to end of March.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £14 per hour
Location: St Albans PTNID
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J1EA52801