French Speaking Au Pair in Brent
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location London, Brent
Salary £100 to £150 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience None Required
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 10:00 - 17:00
A family seeks a French-speaking Au Pair in the Brent area to help them in looking after their two lovely school-aged children. The Au Pair would ideally speak fluent French to help the children communicate using the language. Working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, up to 35 hours per week.
The Au Pair will be responsible for
- making sure the children are up every morning,
- school drop offs and picks ups,
- helping organise playdates,
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds,
- assisting with homework,
- preparing some healthy and delicious meals and snack for the
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Au Pair would be also expected to do some light housekeeping such as,
- laundry and ironing children’s clothes,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for children.
The family is looking for someone who is caring, fun and reliable. They are offering nice accommodation for the Live In Au Pair. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID 2025134