Spanish speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Greater London
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 19:00
A family in Westminster, London is looking for a Spanish speaking Full Time Live out Nanny to look after their toddler. The family is expecting a baby so someone who has experience looking after babies would be ideal. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time, with flexibility for extra babysitting if needed.
The duties for this position will be
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family is ideally looking for a mature Spanish speaking Nanny. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025265