Spanish speaking Nanny in Brent
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Brent, London
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in Brent, London is looking for a Spanish speaking part time nanny to look after their toddler.
Working hours: 3 days per week, approximately 12 hours per week, ideally morning hours
- ensuring that the child is always safe and happy
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- feeding (including bottle feeding)
- taking the child to playgroups, classes, playdates, the park etc.
- playing games and arranging interesting, fun indoor activities
- washing and dressing
- changing nappies
- tidying up after the child, ensuring the child’s room is always clean and tidy etc
- and putting the child down for naps
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role. They would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £14 per hour
Location: Brent PTNID
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J1D103001