A London-based family seeks a Full Time Live In Nanny to take care of their child. The working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, full time. Someone with experience taking care of babies is highly preferred.
The Nanny will be responsible in
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with bedtime
The Nanny will also be responsible in doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
They would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this position, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.