German speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Camden
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 12:00 - 19:00
A Part-Time Live-Out German-speaking Nanny Housekeeper is needed in Camden, London to look after two school-aged children and a toddler whilst maintaining their household organised and presentable. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 30 to 35 hours per week. More hours can be offered if the candidate desires.
Duties would include:
- organising children’s clothes, uniforms,
- changing bed linen from time to time,
- managing children’s activity schedule as agreed with the parents,
- doing school runs and playdate logistics,
- helping with homework
- cleaning up after meals,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- keeping a tidy and organised children’s bedrooms, bathroom and play area,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
Someone who speaks German would be ideal for this role. The family would like someone to start a soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2025666