A Full Time Live Out Nanny Housekeeper is required by a family based in Barnet, London to look after their toddler as well as help them in maintaining their home clean and organised. The working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time.
The responsibilities of the Nanny Housekeeper will be
- Looking after the child’s needs, welfare, development, health and safety.
- Supervision of the child at all times in your care.
- Taking the child to and from activities and play dates.
- Changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles.
- Bathing the child and preparing for nap time or bedtime routine
- Weekly grocery and household shopping, stocking up on food and
- Helping to prepare meals, serving and clearing up
- Making beds and tidying rooms when the family are at home
- Washing, ironing and dry cleaning.
The family would like the Nanny Housekeeper to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.