Afterschool Nanny in Wandsworth
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 14:00 - 20:00
Afterschool Nanny sought to care for two school-aged children in Wandsworth, London. The family is looking for someone who is positive and understanding. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, up to 18 hours per week.
The responsibilities of the Afterschool Nanny will be general nanny duties such as
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- washing and dressing the children,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
Before picking up the children from school, the Nanny can prepare the children's dinner and do some light housekeeping such as laundry and ironing the children’s clothes, organising the children’s room and toys.
Someone who knows how to drive is needed for this position. The family would like the Afterschool Nanny to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025757