German speaking Live In Nanny
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £600 to £650 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Saturday
- Working Hours 00:00 - 00:00
A family in Kensington, London is looking for a Full-Time Live In German-speaking Nanny who is keen to join their household and help them care for their lovely baby. The working hours for this job would be a 24-hour cover from Monday to Friday with the flexibility to work half day during Saturday.
Duties for this position would include
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with bedtime
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family seeks someone who speaks German to help the child learn the language at an early age. They also travel from time to time so someone flexible to travel with them would be ideal. They are looking for someone who can start right away.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live In Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025893