Italian speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Hertfordshire, Broxbourne
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:55 - 16:00
An Italian speaking Nanny is needed by a family in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire to work in a Live Out Full-Time position and help them look after their toddler and school-aged child. The Nanny would work from Monday to Friday, full time.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
An Italian speaker would be advantageous for this role to help the children learn the language at an early age but they are also open for French speakers. The family is looking for someone who can drive, they would also like the Nanny to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025480