Spanish speaking Live In Nanny
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £400 to £550 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:54
A family in Kensington, London is looking for a Live In Spanish-speaking Nanny to help them in looking after their three school-aged children. The Nanny will have to work in a Full Time role and the work schedule would be 5 days a week with 2 consecutive days off.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- taking the children to activities,
- being a positive and engaging presence in the children’s lives,
- organising playdates,
- assisting with homework.
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
The family would need someone to speak Spanish with the children to help them learn and improve their communication skills using the language. They need someone who can start right away.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live In Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025886