French-speaking Live In Nanny
- Posted 4 days ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Hammersmith
Salary £400 to £450 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 19:30
A Live In French-speaking Nanny is needed to work Full Time for a family based in Hammersmith, London. The family needs the Nanny to look after their lovely baby and to take charge of the daily childcare routines. The working hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, full time.
The Nanny will be responsible in
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with bedtime
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family needs someone who speaks French in order to help develop the child's skills in the language at an early age. They are also open to hiring Spanish-speaking candidates. Nice accommodation will be provided as well.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live In Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025299