A Full Time Live Out Nanny is needed by a family situated in London to look after their lovely baby. The working hours for the position would be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility.
The Nanny will be in charge with
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with the bedtime routine
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
Someone who can drive would be ideal for this position but not a requirement. The family wants someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.