London-based family requires a skilled and caring Live Out Full-Time Nanny to help them look after their school-aged child, toddler and a baby due later this year. The working hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility.
The Nanny will responsible for
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home,
- organising fun and stimulating age-appropriate activities,
- arranging playdates,
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children,
- making sure the children are always happy and safe,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine,
- help with laundry and tidying up after the children.
- organising the children’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes,
- making sure the children’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the children’s supplies.
Someone who can drive would be ideal but not a requirement. The family is looking for a Nanny who can start right away. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.