A family based in the Haringey area seeks a Live Out Part Time Nanny to look after their lovely toddlers. The working hours would be from Wednesday to Friday, approximately 30 hours per week with flexibility.
The Nanny will be responsible in
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- organising playdates,
- washing and dressing the children,
- helping with nap routine,
- changing nappies and sterilising milk bottles,
- taking them to and from the nursery,
- helping with the bedtime routine
- doing laundry and ironing of the children's clothes
- doing some errands such as grocery shopping if needed,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
The family would like the Part Time Nanny to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.