Spanish speaking Live In Nanny
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Richmond
Salary £350 to £450 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family in Richmond, London is looking for a Spanish-speaking Full Time Live In Nanny to look after their toddler. The working hours for this role would be Monday to Friday, full time. The family seeks someone with experience in childcare, trustworthy, caring and reliable.
The Nanny will be responsible in
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with bedtime
The Nanny will also be responsible in
- maintaining a clean environment for the child,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes.
The family would need the Nanny to speak Spanish to the child to help improve the child's communication skills using the language. They are also seeking to hire someone who knows how to drive.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the suitable candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live In Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025885