Afterschool Nanny in Richmond
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Richmond
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Tuesday - Thursday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 19:00
A dependable Afterschool Nanny is needed in Richmond, London to care for two school-aged children. The family is looking for someone who is positive and can work with initiative. The working hours for this job would be Tuesday to Thursday, approximately 12 hours per week.
The responsibilities of the Afterschool Nanny will be general nanny duties such as
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- washing and dressing the children,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s physical and mental development,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
Before picking up the children from school, the Nanny can prepare the children's dinner and do some light housekeeping. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025855