French speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 18:00
A family in Fulham, London is looking for a French-speaking Live Out Nanny to look after their lovely toddler. The working hours for this job would be full time from Monday to Friday.
The responsibilities of the Afterschool Nanny will be
- cooking healthy meals for the child,
- helping with learning,
- planning playdates,
- trips to the park and playgrounds,
- planning age-appropriate activities,
- getting the child ready for bed by bathing the child, brushing teeth and getting the child into pyjamas before the parents get home.
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
Speaking French to the child is needed to improve the child's understanding and communication skills using the language. The family is looking for a long-term nanny who will be able to provide help with homework in the future. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026112