Spanish speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday
- Working Hours 08:30 - 18:30
A Live Out Part Time Spanish-speaking Nanny is needed in Wandsworth, London to help a family in looking after their two toddlers and a lovely baby. The Part-Time Nanny is required to work 2 days a week, approximately 20 to 25 hours per week. The Nanny must be flexible to do additional babysitting hours or to work on weekends when needed.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing healthy meals for the children,
- assisting the children with bath time routine,
- preparing age-appropriate activities,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- taking the children out from time to time for some fresh air,
- changing nappies and preparing milk for the little one,
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny must speak Spanish to the children at all times. Someone who can work with minimal supervision and is a confident driver is needed for the position. They own two dogs so the Nanny must be someone who is pet-friendly. The family is seeking a candidate who can start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026178