Overseas Live In Full Time Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type International Nanny
- Location France, Paris
Salary £500 to £600 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 12:00 - 21:00
A dependable Full-Time Live In Nanny is needed in Paris, France to help a lovely family in taking care of their toddler and two school-aged children. The normal working hours for the Nanny would be 3 pm to 8/9pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; and then from 12 pm to 8/9pm every Wednesday.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older children with homework,
- school pickups
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
Own apartment with separate entrance will be provided for the right candidate. The family is looking for someone who speaks English to a native level as they do want their children to keep improving their language knowledge. The family would ideally want someone who has a solid experience with childcare.
The family would like someone to start in September. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Overseas Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025988