German speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Islington
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 17:00
A German-speaking Nanny is needed by an Islington, London family to work in a Live Out full-time position and help them to look after their toddler and school-aged child. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility for occasional babysitting.
Duties would include
- preparing meals for the children,
- helping with the morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
Someone who speaks German is essential for this role. The Nanny must have a valid First Aid qualification. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025776