Au Pair needed in Wandsworth
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £100 to £150 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience None Required
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:00 - 19:00
A family in Wandsworth, London is looking for an Au Pair to care for their lovely school-aged child. The family is looking for someone who is fun, friendly and is active with activities. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 25 to 30 hours per week.
Au Pair duties include:
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- washing and dressing the children,
- school pickups,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- doing some light housekeeping duties such as laundry and ironing the children’s clothes and organising the children’s room and toys.
The job can also be taken as Afterschool Nanny with working hours of 5 days a week, from 3:45 pm to 7:00 pm. The Afterschool Nanny will need to work full time during school holidays. They are looking for someone who is flexible to stay overnight when needed.
The family would like someone to start in June. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID 2026170