Mandarin Speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Mandarin
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:15 - 19:15
A family situated in Fulham, London is looking for a warm and caring Afterschool Nanny to care for their primary school-aged child. The family is flexible with the working hours but preferably Monday to Friday, around 20 hours to 25 hours per week.
The Nanny will be responsible for:
- preparing healthy meals,
- assisting the child with bathtime routine,
- preparing age-appropriate activities,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child,
- taking the other child to and from school,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring a clean and tidy environment for the child
Someone who speaks Mandarin would be a bonus but not a requirement. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026010