Spanish-speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £400 to £450 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Saturday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:30
A Spanish-speaking Live-in Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Chelsea, London to help maintain their property clean and organised and at the same time care for their lovely babies. This is a Full Time position and the Nanny Housekeeper will be required to work from Monday to Friday, full time, plus a couple of hours on Saturday.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be in charge in
- mopping the floor,
- designing a meal plan for the family and cooking healthy meals,
- running errands such as grocery shopping, signing for packages and
organising dry cleaning,
- laundry and ironing,
- cleaning up after meals and organising leftover meals,
- changing bed linen,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- following sleep and feeding schedules,
- preparing healthy and baby foods,
- organising activities.
Someone who speaks Spanish is highly preferred but not a must. The family travels to their home in Spain and would ideally like the Nanny Housekeeper to travel with them. A valid First Aid qualification is needed for this position. The family would like to hire someone who can start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J04C2