Afterschool Nanny in Islington
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Islington
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:45 - 18:45
An Islington-based family seeks a friendly and dependable Afterschool Nanny to help them care for their toddler and two school-aged children. The working hours will be Monday to Friday, up to 15 hours per week. The family will offer additional hours for babysitting. The nanny must have relevant childcare experience and a valid First Aid qualification.
The duties of the Afterschool Nanny:
- help with homework,
- bath time and meals preparations,
- taking the children to different extracurricular activities,
- changing nappies and preparing milk for the little one,
- assisting with the bedtime routine,
- picking the older child up from school.
The family would like someone to start by the last week of August. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J0350