Au Pair required in Fulham
- Posted 5 days ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £150 to £200 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience none required
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 18:30
An efficient, flexible and dependable Live In Part-Time Au Pair is needed by a family in Fulham, London to help them in looking after their two lovely children, a toddler and school-aged child. The working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, up to 30 hours per week with flexibility.
The Au Pair will be responsible for all general Au Pair duties such as
- assisting with bath time routine,
- occasional morning school runs,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- afternoon school pickups,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- reading them stories,
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Au Pair will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
Comfortable accommodation will be provided. The family would like someone to start in September. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID J018F