Hounslow Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Hounslow
Salary £350 to £375 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in Hounslow, London is looking for a reliable, flexible, easy-going and warm Nanny Housekeeper to work in a Live In Full-Time basis. They need someone who can help them take care of their toddler and school-aged child. The working hours for this position would be from Monday to Friday, full time. The Nanny Housekeeper must have a valid First Aid qualification.
Duties of the Nanny Housekeeper:
- assisting the children with bath time routine and dressing them,
- playing with the children,
- doing school runs,
- helping with homework,
- preparing healthy meals,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- organising their daily schedules,
- and making sure the children are always happy and safe.
- mopping the floor,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- hoovering carpet,
- cleaning the kitchen,
- and keeping a clean and tidy environment for the family.
Someone who knows how to drive will be ideal but not a requirement. The family would need someone to start by the end of July. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J0286