German speaking Nanny in Richmond
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Richmond
Salary £11 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A friendly and dependable German-speaking Nanny is needed by a family in Richmond, London to help them care for their lovely toddler and two school-aged children. Working hours for this job would be full-time from Monday to Friday. The family is open for both live in and live out candidates.
Family seeks someone who speaks German to help the children communicate well using the language.
Duties for this position would include
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other children with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- laundry and ironing after the children,
- cleaning up after the meals,
- maintaining the children's room and play areas tidy at all times,
Nice accommodation will be provided for a live-in candidate, own bedroom and bathroom in the loft of the house.
A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position. The family would like someone to start in the middle of September. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J04FD