Live In Nanny Housekeeper in Camden
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Camden
Salary £450 to £550 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Saturday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A Live-In Nanny-Housekeeper is needed by a family in Camden, London for a Full-Time role to help maintain their home to a high standard of cleanliness and take care of their toddler and three school-aged children. The hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time plus half-day on Saturdays.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible in
- assisting the children with bath time routine and dressing them,
- playing with the children,
- doing school runs,
- helping the other children with homework,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- organising their daily schedules,
- changing nappies and cleaning bottles for the toddler,
- and making sure the children are always happy and safe.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible in general housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning toilets and bathrooms,
- mopping the floor,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- hoovering carpet,
- cleaning the kitchen,
- and keeping a clean and tidy environment for the family.
A valid First Aid qualification is essential for this position. The Nanny Housekeeper will be provided with own bedroom and bathroom. The family is looking for a reliable and flexible Nanny Housekeeper who is available to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J02BB