Afterschool Nanny in Camden
- Posted 10 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 15:45 - 18:30
A family in Camden, London is looking for an Afterschool Nanny to look after their two school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Thursday, approximately 10 to 15 hours per week, with flexibility to work more hours on school holidays.
Duties for this position would include
- organising children’s clothes, uniforms,
- changing bed linen from time to time,
- managing children’s activity schedule as agreed with the parents,
- doing school runs (mostly pick-ups in the afternoon) and playdate logistics,
- helping with homework
- accompany the children to outdoor activities
The Nanny will also be required to do some light childcare housekeeping such as
- cleaning up after meals,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- keeping a tidy and organised children’s bedrooms, bathroom and play area,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
Someone who speaks German would be advantageous for this role to help the children communicate well using the language. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025790