Live In Nanny Housekeeper job
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £400 to £450 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Saturday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:30
A lovely family based in Chelsea is looking for a Full-Time Live-In Nanny Housekeeper to help maintain their property clean and care for their lovely babies. The Nanny Housekeeper will be required to work from Monday to Friday, full time, plus a couple of hours on Saturday. A valid First Aid qualification is needed for this position.
Main duties will include
- mopping the floor,
- designing a meal plan for the family and cooking healthy meals,
- running errands such as grocery shopping, signing for packages and
organising dry cleaning,
- laundry and ironing,
- cleaning up after meals and organising leftover meals,
- changing bed linen,
- helping with the evening routine of the baby.
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- following sleep and feeding schedules,
- preparing healthy and baby foods,
- organising activities.
Someone who speaks Spanish is highly preferred but not a must. The family travels to their home in Spain and would ideally like the Nanny Housekeeper to travel with them. The family would like to hire someone who can start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J04C2