Spanish speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 12:00 - 19:30
A reliable Spanish speaking Nanny is needed by a Camden-based family to look after their lovely baby and toddler. The Nanny will work in a Live Out full-time role from Monday to Friday.
The nanny will need to be comfortable working alongside the parents as this is a shared-care position, however, this will also sometimes involve sole-charge of the baby so having experience taking care of babies is essential.
Duties will include:
- Preparing bottles of milk
- Implementing daily routines
- Assisting with feeding, diapering
- Bathing and dressing the children
- Helping them with general hygiene
- Taking the children to groups,
- Nursery drop off and pick up
- Assisting with language acquisition and development while the children are still young
- Organising fun and educational activities for the children,
- Helping the parents when needed,
- Cooking balanced and healthy meals.
Someone who speaks French is essential. Additionally, a valid First Aid qualification is needed for this position. The family seeks someone who can start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J02D3