Live Out Nanny Housekeeper in Bexley
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Bexley
Salary £10 to £11 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 3 years
- Languages English SL, Portuguese, Tagalog
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family is looking for a proactive Full time Live Out Nanny Housekeeper in Bexley area to help with their household and look after their toddler and two school-aged children. The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility to work occasionally on weekends.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- mopping the floor,
- designing a meal plan for the family and cooking healthy meals,
- laundry and ironing,
- changing bed linen,
- drop off and pick up the children to school,
- helping with bath and bed routine,
- helping with homework,
- changing nappies for the little one,
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds,
- and make sure the children are always safe.
They are also open for live-in candidates. Someone who speaks Tagalog or Portuguese is a big plus but not a must. A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position. They would like the Nanny Housekeeper to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J04FF