A Full Time Live Out Nanny is needed by a London-based family to look after their lovely baby. The Nanny will be required to work from Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility to do extra babysitting if needed. A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with a bedtime
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family would like someone to start in September. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.