Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in Hackney
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Hackney
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 14:30 - 18:30
A lovely family in Hackney, London is looking for a Live Out Part Time Nanny Housekeeper to maintain the cleanliness of their property and help them care for their toddler. The Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper will be required to work Monday to Thursday approximately 15 to 20 hours a week with extended hours during school holidays. Flexibility for occasional babysitting is needed for this role.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- mopping the floor,
- cleaning the cupboard,
- doing laundry and ironing,
- organising their clothes,
- washing the dishes,
- cooking simple dishes for the family if needed,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
- preparing healthy meals for the child,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with the child,
- getting the child ready for bed by helping the child to brush
teeth and change into pyjamas
- and reading to the child.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role. The family would need someone to start in early September. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J04B5