Live In Nanny Housekeeper in Weybridge
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Surrey, Weybridge
Salary £450 to £500 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:00
A family based in the Weybridge area is looking for a Live-in Nanny Housekeeper for a Full-Time role to help them with the upkeep of their household and care for their lovely toddler and school-aged child. The hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time. The nanny housekeeper must also have a valid first aid qualification.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible in
- assisting the children with bath time routine and dressing them,
- playing with the children,
- doing school runs,
- helping the child with homework,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- organising their daily schedules,
- changing nappies and cleaning bottles for the toddler,
- and making sure the children are always happy and safe.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible in general housekeeping duties such as
- cooking healthy basic meals for the children
- mopping the floor,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- hoovering carpet,
- cleaning the kitchen,
- and keeping a clean and tidy environment for the family.
The family is looking for someone who can travel with them. They have a dog at home so the nanny housekeeper must also be fine with pets. The family offers a self-contained flat with separate entrance, fully equipped. They are looking to hire as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J09E5R