Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in Lambeth
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Lambeth
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 13:00 - 18:30
A Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Lambeth, London to maintain their property clean and organised as well as help them look after their toddler. The working hours will be from Monday to Friday approximately 25 to 30 hours a week but the family is very flexible with the working hours. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role.
The Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- mopping the floor,
- cleaning the cupboard,
- doing laundry and ironing,
- organising their clothes,
- washing the dishes,
- cooking simple dishes for the family,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
Some nanny duties will also be required such as
- taking the child to activities,
- playing with the child,
- preparing snacks,
- changing nappies,
- making sure the child is always happy and safe.
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J049E