Au Pair required in Berkshire
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location Berkshire, Bracknell
Salary £100 to £150 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience none required
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A friendly and easygoing Au Pair is needed by a Berkshire-based family to look after their two lovely school-aged children. The Au Pair would be needed from Monday to Friday, up to 25 hours per week.
The Au Pair's duties will include
- making sure the children are up every morning,
- help prepare breakfast,
- helping with school runs,
- assisting with homework,
- preparing some healthy and delicious meals and snack for the
- organising fun and educational activities,
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Au Pair would be also expected to do some light housekeeping related to the children such as,
- laundry and ironing children’s clothes,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
The Au Pair will be provided with own room and a shared bathroom. The family would like someone to start by mid-September. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID J0863