Spanish speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 18:30
A family in Camden is looking for a Spanish-speaking Afterschool Nanny to look after their lovely school-aged child. The working hours for this job would be from Monday to Thursday, approximately 12 hours per week. The Nanny must have a valid first aid qualification.
Duties for this position would include
- Helping the child with afterschool activities like homework
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the child
- Providing supervision and constant care to the child
- Tidying up child's bedroom and play areas
- Playing with the child and taking to the park
- Planning and organising age-related activities
- Implementing daily routines
The family needs someone enthusiastic, energetic and caring. Someone who speaks Spanish is essential to help the child learn and improve using the language.
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised,
- and play areas are tidy.
The family would like someone to start by mid-September. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J09B9